Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Very Sore Feet

Today I worked at the orthopaedic office. We saw 67 patients! Isn't that crazy? The Dr. that I work for is very kind. He doesn't have a nurse, per se, so the poor x-ray tech (that's me) has to do it all. I don't really mind, and it is a lot of fun. I get to bring all the patients back, take any needed x-rays, remove staples, sutures, casts. And I get to clean up after every single patient and procedure. Needless to say, I'm pooped! My poor feet are killing me tonight.

Tomorrow I'm back at the urgent care clinic where I normally work. Looking forward to 12 hours there like ususal. I feel so blessed to work with the doctors that I do. They are both so kind and really nice men. Working with them is just like spending 12 hours with a friend. We laugh and joke a lot in our clinic and take good care of each other along with our patients. Not sure who my nurse will be tomorrow, but there isn't a one that I would dread working with. That's so wonderful!

I'm off to soak my feet and watch some tv. :)

No comments: